Monday, June 4, 2012

Last pictures from the Spanish Zone

Today I didn't wait all morning by my computer, checking for my usual email...but I was happy to go shopping in local Mexican markets for the most authentic Mexican foods and spices with Ryan! It's so great to have him home but I do miss reading his emails and seeing pictures like these: 
 Ryan being silly teaching his "son" Elder Dutson by the waters edge in Banff...
 Teaching his first son Elder Rios too ;)
 Hike in Banff
 First companions, last days in the mission
 With Elder Dutson from Utah, together 2 transfers and his son (Ryan trained him)
 With Elder Rios from Arizona, together 2 transfers and his son (Ryan trained him)
 With Elder Brandon from California, together 3 transfers 
 With Elder Davies from Utah, his MTC companion
 With Elder Rodriguez from Spain - together one transfer
 Ryan's last drive past the view of downtown Calgary
 He loved this city....
and he loved his mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment