Sunday, August 1, 2010

Elder Draper with his Zone on their last night in the MTC before leaving for their various missions around the world

Quote from President Gordon B. Hinckley:

"‘God be with you till we meet again’ … , my beloved associates. I have sung those simple words in a thousand places across the world … with love and affection. I have sung [them] in English when others sang them in a score of languages. I have lifted my voice with those wonderful and simple words on memorable occasions on all the continents of the earth. I have sung them in bidding farewell to missionaries, with tears in my eyes. I have sung them with men in battle dress during [times of] war. … In a thousand places and in many circumstances over these almost numberless years, I have raised my voice with so many others in these words of parting. God bless you, my dear friends.”

No comments:

Post a Comment