Friday, December 31, 2010

I found our missionary while browsing Mormon.org today!

Ryan-I'm a Mormon.

Hi, I'm Ryan

I'm from Southern California. I love to play basketball. I'm a Mormon

About Me

I am a 19 year old college student, and currently a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, serving in Calgary Canada and speaking Spanish. I love spending time with my family and friends. I am the oldest of 5 children. I enjoy playing and watching all sports, mostly basketball. I enjoy living an active lifestyle, working out, and watching the Lakers. I love going to the beach and enjoying the ocean and sun.

Why I am a Mormon

I know that this is the true Church of Jesus Christ! I know with all my heart that this church is led by Jesus Christ through a living prophet on the earth. We live our lives in accordance with The Book of Mormon, another testament of Jesus Christ. The Book of Mormon is such a powerful book. As I read it, I have a feeling that enters my soul, a feeling I only get while reading The Book of Mormon. We learn how we can return to live with our Heavenly Father again from the Book of Mormon. We learn how we can live with our family for time and all eternity. It is a beautiful thought. As a member of Christ's true church, my life and my family has been blessed tremendously by living in accordance with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

You can read the rest of his profile at this link or by clicking on the "share" button above:

http://mormon.org/me/1MNJ-eng/#

1 comment:

  1. That's the coolest thing ever! I can't believe he is on there...Awesome testimony Elder D.!

    ReplyDelete