Friday, July 16, 2010

Flying the Friendly Canadian Skies- July 27, 2010


I GOT MY TRAVEL PLANS!!!!!!!!! Elder Davies and I are leaving the 27th on the 9:45 AM flight!!!!!! We land in Calgary at 12:00 PM!!!!!! If you wanna look it up it is flight 4846 Delta. We are stoked!!!!! Send me a "dearelder" if you have any questions. We report to the travel office here at 6 AM that morning, so I will probably be at the airport by 8 no later. About an hour to call!!! My two checked bags will cost 55 bucks total so I will need to have at least that amount in my account. Anyways just wanted to let you know I got them!!! I also got the notice for a package waiting for me so I will go get that right now!

I love you all so much!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
--
Elder Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment