Monday, June 13, 2011

Spanish Zone trip to Banff today





When Ryan opened his mission call we Googled Calgary right away and instantly pictures of Banff National Park popped up. Funny because for years Jamey has tried to plan a vacation to Banff and stay at the Château Lake Louise but I always said "no, it's too COLD!" Now I'm rethinking that...well when Ryan arrived at the mission home he learned that the Spanish speaking elders only area is in the city of Calgary (where the majority of Spanish speaking people live) so we thought he'd never have a chance to see this beautiful area in Alberta. Today he emailed and said his zone is taking a day trip to Banff! He'll send pictures next Monday but I wanted to share some of my favorites I found on on-line. We are super excited to see and hear all about his p-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment