Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday June 20, 2011

Hey dad! I am sorry my Father's Day shout out is just a short email, but at least I remembered right? I just wanted to thank you for your awesome example and for everything you have done for me in my life. I am so grateful for you and for every sacrifice you have made for me, and I know you have made a lot. As you know, as a missionary you kind of step out of your life for two years, and you are able to look back at key moments of your life and see how blessed and lucky you have been. I have definitely done that these past few months and I realize how awesome you have been! Earth fathers are the heads of the home, and are the representatives of Christ for their families. You have been nothing short of that, through your words and actions. Dad you have taught me so many lessons without even saying anything to me a lot of the times haha. Your desire to help people always, whether temporally or spiritually, has not gone unnoticed. I hope I can be half of the kind of dad you have been to me. Thank you so much for teaching me correct principles and living the gospel. I love you so much and I hope you had a relaxing Father's Day. I am so glad Heavenly Father put me in your family. Have an awesome week Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment