Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday March 21, 2011


Dad, hello hello!!!


I'll just write the family email to you because I have not gotten an email from Mom yet. Yeah the mission life is going pretty good. Last week was super warm, but it has snowed again the last 2 days...I really thought it was starting to change to spring, but that did not happen. I heard about BYU yesterday, right on!!! Sounds like Jimmer is carrying the team too. I was surprised to hear Florida is a 2 seed, didn't know they were good again. I think they have a kid I played against in Vegas 2 or 3 years ago, he would be a sophomore this year but I forget his name.

It is insane to say my hump day is right around the corner. I feel I have been gone for maybe 5 months tops. So weird. I have seen Jared around a few times, he used to be in the west zone and we had zone conferences with them. We have seen each other and stared at each other awkwardly because we kind of only met that one time in the parking lot at BYU but have not spoken since so that's funny. Lourdes is super busy with work, so we are trying to be patient with that.

Juan Carlos aka Rocky invited his friend from work to learn about the church so the first lesson is going down Friday night! He continues to amaze me with his willingness to serve and be an awesome member of the church. Biggest influence of my mission so far that is for sure. But I think that is basically all I have for this week. I really miss you all a lot, but the time is flying and it is so cool to see how all of our testimonies and spirituality has grown the last 10 months. Such a blessing for me to be a part of. I love you all so much, and I pray that all the blessings from my missionary service go to you, because I feel way too blessed to have them. I hope you have a great week!!!

Love you so much :)

Elder Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment