Thursday, March 31, 2011

Received a hand written letter today in the mail (very rare) about his drivers license renewal paper work:

Hey thanks for taking care of this for me! The day after you emailed me about renewing via mail the mission office called and said my license is going to expire soon. So let me know when it arrives.

This should be a fun little stretch of my mission: General Conference, birthday, Mother's day - phone call, hump day, temple, then getting 6 new Spanish elders to replace the ones leaving. Life couldn't be better! :)

I really love Monday's and getting to hear about all of your lives! I can see so much progress in everyone, and it is super cool to see. Can't wait to be with you all again really soon! Know that I'm happy and healthy and excited for this wonderful time we have here on earth together.

Thank you so much for your support and prayers. You've picked me up through the tough times and I owe you big time for that. I love you all so much and hope to hear from you soon!

Love,
Elder Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment